Recipe: Seasonal Winter Salad
This winter salad recipe utilizes fruit that is in season and makes for the perfect side dish to a holiday gathering, or a great stand alone lunch meal. It also takes less than 10 minutes to make.
This serves 2 people (measurements are not my strong suit and I just threw this together so please adjust amounts according to taste)!
- I used baby spinach but baby kale, spring greens, or arugula would also be delish
- 4 Mandarin oranges
- 2 Persimmon fruit
- 2 Mozzarella cheese balls
- 2 handfuls of Roasted salted pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbl sp Dried cranberries
- 1 tbl spoon Olive oil
- A dash of Himalayan sea salt
- A dash of fresh ground pepper
- Top it off with a dash of nutmeg or curcumin