Maternity — If you are just beginning your journey of motherhood this is an opportunity to be celebrate your pregnancy, celebrate your baby you’re about to meet, and celebrate the strength and wonder of your incredible body. Whether or not you feel beautiful in your pregnancy this session is a chance to document the beauty in this special time in your life as your body is changing every day. Together, through a guided process we will work to reframe any limiting beliefs you may have so that you are fully supported, seen and heard. It is my intention for this to be a liberating experience for you to honor your divine feminine, and feel good inside and out... to create something that you can have to look back on forever to remember this truly precious time.
You + Your Littles — If you are doing a Motherhood Portrait with your little one(s) this is an opportunity for you to step into the frame instead of being behind the camera documenting your children. I will focus on photographing your love as a mother, your strength and beauty, the beauty of your little one, and the connection you share. Candid, honest, fun, natural moments in soft flattering light will be photographed in a variety of color and black and white shots. Together we will create images that you and your family can treasure forever.
Visit www.taylormckaysphotography.com to view my portfolio + testimonials.
● A brief phone consultation to understand your desires for the shoot
● A mood board with style + mood photo references curated specifically for you to help inspire the right mood and essence for you pre-shoot
● Assistance with natural hair/makeup + styling
● An optional guided meditation to ground into your body and the present moment to begin the shoot
● Coaching to guide you in feeling comfortable moving in front of the camera, supporting you in reframing any limiting beliefs you may have.
● Shoots typically last 1-2 hrs
● Approximately 50 carefully captured edited (high resolution) photographs a few weeks post-shoot
To book a session email firstname.lastname@example.org *due to COVID-19 sessions are not currently in progress.